SellerCloud is seeking technical support specialists to join a team of 25 staff members in a friendly and fast-paced office environment where we are currently supporting hundreds of clients. We are expanding due to rapid growth and have openings in our Lakewood, New Jersey location.
Sellercloud is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company and a leading ecommerce management system. As a technical support specialist, you'll interface with clients that are just starting to use Sellercloud, as well as existing clients that need further assistance. We have a comprehensive training program for new employees. As your knowledge of our system grows, there is a lot of opportunity for career advancement within our organization.
NOTE: This is an entry level position with paid training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to accurately understand the customer’s challenge and be able to instruct them how to utilize our product to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team to troubleshoot and resolve more complex issues with other internal departments.
- Strong organizational skills in order to maintain documented records of all support inquiries and resolutions as well as appropriate follow up.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate challenges and make decisions.
- Ability to understand client business processes and architect solutions
- Ability to learn quickly as our products often have new releases with new functionality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff
- Employer contribution to health insurance and dental insurance premiums
- IRA with matching contribution
- Paid time off